Cambium cnPilot™ R200 US, 802.11n single band 300Mbps WLAN Router with ATA
SIMPLYFING THE NETWORK.
Extending the service provider’s indoor reach and streamlining components for a simplified indoor network. Versatile multi-function WLAN access points, offering remote visibility and end-to-end troubleshooting, extend the service provider’s indoor reach.
Cloud Management: backed by Cambium’s cnMaestro™ cloud manager offering end-to-end visibility of the network and customer devices.
- Out-of-the box zero touch onboarding
- Stateful alarms and dashboard views
- Multiple management options available including cloud-based, TR-069, SNMP and an enriched set of RESTful interfaces
Highly Integrated: the WLAN routers simplify the indoor home network-combing in one box commonly needed functions often put together from different manufacturers.
End-to-End Troubleshooting: Single dashboard view and rich statistics ensure rapid root cause detection and issue resolution
- One-click functionality reveals the health of all network nodes related to the problem area
- Troubleshoot end user client connectivity on any WLAN from a single console
- No truck roll required to debug wired or wireless connectivity configurations
Multiple SSIDs and Service Provider (community) SSID’s: Enables service providers to offer SSIDs across their network as users travel from home, to outdoor public hotspot and to local business / small enterprise or campus. This allows network operators to promote their brand throughout their customers’ daily journeys.